DUTERTE: Dalawang International Triads nang illegal drugs, pinangalanan - Rise Up, Philippines!

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

DUTERTE: Dalawang International Triads nang illegal drugs, pinangalanan

“We are in trouble and this is the first time that I would reveal it because we’re talking about the Constitution and the interest of the country and, of course, the Bill of Rights and due process,” the President said during the 56th anniversary of the Philippine Constitution Association (PHILCONSA) at the Manila Hotel.

“The Philippines today is a client state of the Bamboo Triad. They have taken over the operations, sad to say, Chinese but I do not mean the country and the people. (In a) sense that they are, most of them are really into this kind of business,” he said.

“Itong drug ngayon [The drug trade] is being operated by the 14K, Bamboo Triad. They have taken over. They are cooking the shabu in the high seas,” he said before the DOJ assembly before proceeding to the PHILCONSA event on the same night.

“I said they have decided to go international. (The) Philippines is a transshipment of shabu to America and it behooves upon America to work closely with the Republic of the Philippines, especially on this serious matter,” he said.

He admitted that the country has been “flooded” with illegal drugs, adding drug traffickers are “happy” selling the illegal substance “because they are protected.”

“We have become a narco state a long time ago,” he said, citing that 40 percent of barangays have been infected with illegal drug trades.

“I’m warning — a lot of guys have taken over. Do not do it here. If we meet in one corner, I’m sorry. I am really sorry. I’m saying it to God, not to anybody else. I will not offer apologies or excuses. I have to do what I must do,” he said.

“I am a worker of government who swore before the people and God that I will enforce the law. And it is part of that oath that I do not have to favor anybody and that the laws of the land will be applicable to all, the rich and the poor,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment